*The Calligraphy Cup isawarded to the student who presents the most outstanding set of exercise books.
*Books presented mustinclude a Literacy Book, a Maths Book, a book with Science notes and one otherbook of student's choice.
*Books need to havestudent name and room number clearly on front cover
*Book sets to be brought to Mrs Stiles at 12:20pm on 24th October
1. Only handwritten work is considered. Digital work isnot eligible
2. Graffiti free covers and pages
3. Pages without dog ears
4. Work dated and ruled off
5. Writing showing: consistency of size, letterformation and slope
6. Linking is not necessary but can be present ifit is in the students natural writing style
7. Mistakes are ruled through with one neat line
Good luck - this is your chance to show how carefully you have been presenting your work all year.